Production Planning Engineer
- Full Time
Interaction Recruitment are working closely with a globally renowned manufacturer of machined components in their search for a planning Engineer.
We are looking for a Planning Engineer who has a knowledge of all elements of manufacturing, a knowledge of fastener specifications and is able to pull together a realistic planning schedule and provide engineering support to all parts of the business to ensure that customers orders are delivered to spec and on time.
Planning a variety of production processes, e.g. CNC Machining, Heat Treatment, Testing Processes, Plating, etc, to include the use of Exotic Materials
Raising the Engineering Routing/Planning which will provide all of the necessary information to produce the components to the customers purchase order requirements
Providing a high level of service to Sales & Manufacturing
· Raise the Engineering Routing/Planning internal procedures and in conjunction with other relevant instructions and standards
· Raise of the Bills of Material via the MRP system
· Update and maintain the current engineering issue to reflect the current build standard
· Obtain the relevant information I specification required for projects
· Liaise with customers regarding any technical engineering queries which can/may occur on a project, including the raising of works query notes (Pre Production)
· Maintain both the customers and the companies quality requirements at all stages of the engineering planning
· Ensure the timely action of planning amendment forms raised via production
· Ensure that any process raised on the engineering planning comply with the current health and safety requirements
· Maintain the cost requirements on all engineered parts.
· Inputting all the relevant information i.e. set & run times, outside process cost and material costs before releasing the engineering planning
· Ensure the Engineering is substantiated before releasing it for manufacture, i.e. all Drawings I Process Sheets I are available to production prior to the Work Card being launched
Immediate start available