Spares & Logistics Co-ordinator
Position: Spares & Logistics Co-ordinator
Location: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000 (Dependent on Experience)
If you are self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast paced environment, with an extensive knowledge of inventory practices, then we would love to hear from you.
Our client is a leading global supplier of security inspection systems. Since 1993, they have installed over 70,000 products in more than 100 countries. Their systems are in use at airports, government and corporate buildings, postal facilities, military zones, sea ports and border crossings. With their experience, dedication and customer support, they provide innovative and dependable security solutions to their customers worldwide.
The Spares & Logistics Co-ordinator Role:
The main purpose of this Spares & Logistics Co-ordinator role is to Manage the EMEA Service Inventory for the CVI group liaising with a range of internal stakeholders and customers daily.
You will be the first point of contact for all service inventory and material planning for the EMEA Cargo Service.
Key Responsibilities of the Spares & Logistics Co-ordinator:
- First point of contact for all Service spares & logistics transactions
- Prepare materials in support of domestic and international shipments
- Manage all CVI onsite consignment stock locations
- Regularly maintain stock levels
- Order and replenish stock
- Consume stock under Service Orders
- Work with distributors for regular feedback
- Maintain Service Order backlog on Navision
- Field Service Engineer Quarterly stock takes
- Processing physical inventory journals
- Following up with engineers for discrepancies
- Posting any discrepancies from Service Orders
- Responsible for managing all Service Inventory locations
- Quarterly/Bi-Annual/Annual stock counts
- Develop and update cargo service spares demand requirements
- Reporting on inventory to Service Management
- Working with Financial analyst
- Assisting Service Coordination on additional tasks where required
- Backfill for holidays/sickness
- Posting of Service Orders to help maintain backlog
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proactive attitude with good attention to detail
- Multi-communicated role with many different stakeholders (Purchasing, Stores, Service, Engineers, Customers, Distributors)
- Experience in inventory management and/or logistics operations
- Microsoft Packages - Outlook, Excel, Word
- Knowledge of inventory practices and experience with electronic inventory systems (Microsoft Dynamics NAV is desired)
- Knowledge of demand planning principles and experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Hazardous Material preparers (Including IATA) Certification is desired
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Spares & Logistics Co-ordinator position, simply apply via the button shown.
Candidates that do not receive a response within 21 days should assume that their application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Keywords: Spares, Logistics, CVI, Inventory, Cargo, Stock, IATA, CRM, Electronic, Shipment, Stock, Orders, Engineer, Navision, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.