Account Director - OEM Strategic Partnerships
Our client is a leading manufacturer of domestic appliances, has undergone a major transformation in recent years which has seen sales revenue increase at record levels, making it the fastest growing group in the sector.
In addition to the core business of selling Candy, they have developed some important strategic partnerships with other companies for which it manufactures and sells on an OEM/ODM basis.
The size of this area of the business has also grown considerably and more opportunities have been identified for further enhancement.
To support the management of existing accounts and capture the opportunities available the group intends to strengthen its OEM/ODM team with an Account Director based in the UK (location flexible - good motorway links essential).
Reporting to the Group OEM/ODM Director, they are seeking an individual with experience and knowledge of the UK white goods market and a proven track record in sales management with both major corporations and medium size customers.
The role requires specific understanding of the market to enable customer acquisitions outside the traditional retailers, which includes distributors and manufacturers.
- Strong track record in sales and ability to match group capability with market opportunities
- Industry knowledge with an understanding of the market, products and manufacturing
- Proven track record in sales management with large and medium sized Companies
- Successfully increased volume/product listings by negotiation
- Positive attitude and determined to succeed
- Excellent people and relationship building skills are essential
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication, influencing and interpersonal skills
- Track record of managing and developing a large product range with various customer requirements
- Good awareness of financial reporting and the tools to do so
- High competence in Microsoft Office and spread sheets
The roleholder will be expected to;
- Plan and implement the key account strategy to achieve objectives agreed by the Group OEM/ODM Director.
- Develop customer strategy and relationships.
- Plan promotional events with supporting logistics.
- Negotiate pricing and product placement.
- Deliver against an aggressive growth budget.
- Account forecasting.
- Ability to develop and identify new opportunities.
- Manage budgets
In addition to a competitive basic salary (depending on experience) and a 40% bonus potential linked to sales budget and related performance levels, you will also be entitled to a package including 25 days annual holiday and company car, smart phone and laptop.
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.