Clinical Applications Specialist / Qualified Radiographer
Job title: Clinical Applications Specialist
Location: Based in either Midlands or Southern England (advertised in Birmingham)
Salary: Based on experience + Car + Pension
Hours: Full time
Closing date: 21st May 2017
The company is the leading independent medical equipment supplier to the UK and Ireland. The company has a 50-year track record in providing innovative medical imaging technology and services to hospitals, diagnostic centres and medical services.
The Company's range of medical imaging systems include general X-ray, fluoroscopic, surgical, mobile, direct digital imaging solutions extremity CT, as well as dental imaging equipment.
- To facilitate the correct clinical set up of new installations and units.
- To perform training in the use and clinical applications of diagnostic Radiology equipment for existing and future customers.
- Training activities to be provided in support of the Sales Team in the pursuit of new business and post installation clinical instruction.
- To document by means of regular reports all applications activities.
- On Site Applications Training.
- Telephone Applications.
- Must be a qualified practicing Radiographer (HCP registration) with experience within NHS and or Private Sector
- Product knowledge of General X-ray DR, Mobile X-ray DR, C Arms and Dental equipment.
- Articulate, professional, well presented and with good business acumen.
- Pro-active and independent with a high level of self-confidence and drive.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of determination
- To be an efficient and enthusiastic communicator at a very high level
- Must hold full driving license
There will be extensive travel required throughout the UK/Ireland and occasionally overseas as necessary
Please be aware; candidates must be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role. No relocation fees are available and visas will not be sponsored.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for the role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Radiographer, HCP, X-Ray Technical Advisor, X-Ray Trainer, X-Ray Sales, Medical Sales, Technical Sales, X-Ray Engineer, X-Ray Sales Engineer, X-Ray Technical Trainer, X-Ray Service Engineer, Medical Sales Engineer, X-Ray Training Sales, X-Ray Maintenance Engineer will also be considered for this role.