Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager required. Our client, a leading manufacturer of manual cleaning products are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to administer and co-ordinate the development, maintenance and communication of relevant industry training standards and to manage the accompanying accreditation and approvals processes.
• Maintenance of the Companies BS EN ISO 9001 quality system.
• Development and implementation of new procedures and processes.
• Development and implementation of new internal policy statements.
• Internal auditing of the company quality system.
• Review and auctioning of customer complaints.
• Use, control of and calibration of metrology equipment.
• Maintenance of the Sample Specification Control.
• Control of materials and testing by third party test houses.
• Control of customer and supplier product specifications.
• Development and control of internal and external employee training matrixes.
• Travel to Worldwide factories/suppliers in China, Pakistan, India and Turkey to perform audits.
• Experience on Implementation of ISO 9001(14001 Standard would be an advantage as our Company will be working towards this standard).
• Clear and accurate communication skills - both written and verbal.
• High attention to detail across all aspects of the role.
• Knowledge of legislative/legal requirements in relation to quality and compliance.
• Ability to contribute to business strategies and departmental development.
• Ability to work accurately and consistently in a high pressure environment.
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with the needs of the business.
• Highly organised with an adaptable and flexible approach to workload and a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Knowledge of a broad range of manufacturing procedures and chemicals would be an advantage.
Hours of work: Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm (45 minutes Lunch) Friday 8am - 3.30pm (30 minutes Lunch)
Salary Guide: c£25k to £30k