An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Manager to join a specialist domiciliary care provider in the West Midlands region. In return, we offer competitive salary, ongoing professional development and company pension scheme.
Established in 2003, they have been providing services to the healthcare sector for over 10 years and are regulated by the Care Quality Commission.
The Care Manager will oversee an established branch currently delivering 2,500 weekly hours of care and ensure the best possible care and support is given to vulnerable adults within their home in North Solihull and surrounding areas.
The Managers responsibilities will include:
· Oversee the day to day running of the branch
· Ensure the branch exceeds all CQC Essential Standards and Local Authority Service Level Agreements.
· Company policies and procedures are being adhered to at all times
· Generating new business and ensuring branch growth targets are being met
The essential qualities for the Registered Care Manager are:
· Ability to develop good working relationships
· Compassionate, caring and excellent interpersonal skills
· Good commercial acumen
· Computer literate
· Must hold a driving license and have access to own transport
· Be willing to undergo a full DBS check
The Care Manager must have previous domiciliary care experience and be a holder of NVQ Level 4 in Care or equivalent. This position will involve working some evenings and alternate weekends on an on - call basis.
This Care Manager vacancy is for immediate start. If you meet the criteria above, please press apply today.