My client is a successful Wealth Management practice.Due to business growth they are looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join their established mortgage team. If you have passion for delivering an exceptional administrative service and work well under pressure within a fast-paced and challenging environment, then look no further!
This role can offer you an attractive salary (depending on experience) Plus company benefits!
Location is flexible as our client works across the UK.
As a Mortgage Administrator, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Mortgage processing system to be reviewed and kept up to date tracking and monitoring each processing stage
- Provide Keyfacts Illustrations along with the other paperwork required by the mortgage consultant for client meetings.
- Entering new cases on to the system and keeping mortgage data updated.
- Submitting applications with relevant Money Laundering requirements and any other supporting documentation.
- Liaise with lenders, insurance companies, solicitors and clients ensuring requirements met such as medical examinations, obtaining evidence of earnings, completion of any questionnaires and recording and tracking these procedures.
- Ensuring acceptance terms and mortgage offers received as promptly as possible and checking these against application/illustration.
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and all other relevant documentation should be carried out at the time of processing.
Being a successful Mortgage Administrator, you will possess:
- Cemap (or equivalent) - Preferred but not essential.
- Mortgage Administration experience - Within the independent market preferred but not essential.
- Good general knowledge of life and mortgage related products and legislation.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software.
- Previous experience of Intelligent Office an advantage but not essential, training will be given.
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.