We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic person to take on the role of Deputy Manager initially to cover maternity leave, this role is mainly room based role involving leading one of the rooms and providing support to the Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the nursery. We are a new nursery registered for 32 children.
As the successful applicant your key responsibility as Deputy Manager is to work alongside the Nursery Manager at Little Explorers Day Nursery ensuring that all staff work together to provide high quality care in a safe, secure and caring environment.
Promoting growth and development, whilst consistently upholding the standards of the nursery ensuring that together we conform to and exceed the requirements of Ofsted.
As Deputy Manager you will provide professional leadership with the confidence to supervise and coach. Assisting in the training, support and supervision of the team to help develop their career in Early Years Education. Leading by example to maintain a safe, welcoming and stimulating nursery environment where each child is encouraged and supported to flourish.
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Free Parking
- 21 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Early Years Childcare
- Minimum 3 Years experience working at a senior level
- Passion for childcare
- Early Years Management experience
- Self Motivation & Confidence
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Good Knowledge & Experience of EYFS
- Excellent Organisational Skills