An exciting opportunity to join Ashby Day Nursery to assist in the provision of nutritionally balanced meals for our children has arisen, with an immediate start date.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary depending upon experience
- Part time hours - 21 hours per week worked over agreed times between the hours of 8.00a.m.-2.00p.m
- Excellent working environment
An opportunity is available for an assistant cook to work at our day nursery in Ashby. We are looking to recruit highly enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are passionate about delivering excellent quality, nutritional food for the children.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least a Level 2 qualification or equivalent in catering or a related subject
- An understanding of the nutritional needs of young children and be willing to undertake additional training in this area if required
- Good organisational and communication skills coupled with a professional work ethic
- A natural warm personality to enable an ability to build a good rapport with children and parents alike
- Computer literacy
- Flexible to cover additional hours where necessary.
The Company is an established nursery group expanded over the last 20 years and operating 3 Nurseries and Before/After School Clubs in the North-West Leicestershire/South Derbyshire area. The Company is synonymous with all that signifies the very best in Early Years provision.
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please apply via the website enclosing your full C.V. and covering letter stating why you should be considered for this position.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.