Pupil Referral Unit Teacher
£120 - £150 per day
Are you experienced with working with students that have been excluded from main stream school? Do you have a calm approach to teaching? Are you understanding with complex behaviour issues? Can you resolve challenging problems through understanding of needs?
I am currently looking for qualified (NQT/QTS status) teachers for some fantastic opportunities within the Birmingham area working within a pupil referral unit.
The schools have recently been rated within an OFSTED report of being Outstanding for Behaviour and safety of Pupils. Whilst achieving an overall rating of Good.
We are looking for someone
- Who is a qualified teacher or NQT
- With previous experience with students who have behaviour issues
- Who has a calm and understanding demeanour
- With experience within a PRU setting or similar experience
- Who can make a real difference to students of all academic levels.
In return Randstad can offer
- Support throughout the role
- Competitive daily rates to match experience
- Opportunity to develop future career progression
- Free training courses
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with £300 worth of Love to shop vouchers every time you recommend a friend
If you are excited to start a new role that can really make a difference then please send an up to date CV to Keith.Dodd@randstadeducation.co.uk or alternately please call me on 0121 2005910 for a more confidential in depth chat.
Randstad are starting interviews straight away so early applications are encouraged.