Care Assistants & Support Workers
Join our growing care team, who take pride in improving others' lives by delivering care to them in their own homes.
On offer is an award winning training programme, and provide access to high qualification within the Health and Social Care industry. Full & part time positions are available for either/both; day, evening & alternative weekend shifts
We are proud to be working with the care employer of choice and listed in Nottingham Posts Top 200 companies 2016 is now recruiting! Due to rapid expansion we have 10+ vacancies to fill.
Immediate interviews available.
The Successful Care Assistant/Support Worker must have their own transport as you will be traveling from client to client locations.
Area's available; Crewe, Congleton, Nantwich, Sandbach, Middlewich, Alsager, Winsford
* Ability to want to help others and make a difference to people lives
* Ability to understand and follow instructions and policies
* Able to take part in training
* Willingness to learn
* Flexible Hours
* Travel time included in rota
* Rewarding career
* Free company uniform
* Free company work mobile phone
* Paid mileage
* Paid induction
* DBS administration completed by Direct Health on your behalf
* Opportunity to complete Level2/Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care
* Career Progression within the company
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the Care and Support Worker/Assistant role, please click 'Apply' today or call us 03300 244919