Are you an English Teacher looking to join an already improving and diverse secondary school in Birmingham?
The desired English Teacher will be able to teach up to KS4 and have an understanding of the new curriculum and numbered grading system. The school is situated in a leafy area with free onsite parking. The successful English Teacher will join a supportive English department and will be guided through behaviour strategies and learning policies in place.
This position is to start as soon as possible on a full time long term contract; the English teacher may also be offered a permanent position at the school.
To become part of the Randstad team at this school you will be:
- Strong classroom management skills
- Have the ability to deliver and share outstanding practice
- Be able to demonstrate effective leadership skills
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Ability to engage and inspire students
- Commitment to the school and its students
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa and overseas police check)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS
In return, Randstad can offer you:
- A supportive SLT team
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive daily rate
- The opportunity to help strengthen the English department
- A vibrant, warm and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to develop teaching and learning
- Refer a friend scheme - Get rewarded with £300 worth of vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
If you're excited to start a new challenge, to help shape an already improving school, please send your CV to the Birmingham Randstad team now to be considered for an interview. Alternatively, for a confidential chat please call Kam Hundal on 0121 200 5910.
Applicants will be considered on an on-going basis; therefore this advert may be removed prior to its expiry date. Early applications are encouraged.