Looking for a new challenge?
A career change?
Fancy trying something new?
Circus Starr are 30 this year and we are looking to recruit experienced and inexperienced staff to join our friendly team.
- Full or part-time hours
- (Minimum 16 hours per week)
- No evenings or weekends
- Basic wage plus commission and bonus schemes
- Fun and Friendly place to work
- Excellent training and development
We are looking for:
- People who love to talk
- Friendly and cheerful personalities
- Reliable and hardworking people
- People who want to make a difference
“I loved the interview! I was very nervous as I hadn’t been for an interview for years with being retired and you were so welcoming and put me straight at ease.”
“You have a wonderful and extremely passionate trainer, Simone boosted me up beyond belief - she is a star in the sky.”
“I have worked at Circus Starr for over 20 years and I am passionate about what we do. When I think about all of the children we have helped, I am so proud……I wouldn’t want to work anywhere else.”
To apply, please email your CV by clicking the apply button.
A not-for-profit community interest company (CIC), we make a lasting impact on the communities we visit.